Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

23 Things Project: Thing 21 Shelfari

Like Goodreads, Shelfari is a book geek's paradise. Now, if I could only find the time to add all the books in my personal library. Maybe then I would stop buying the same book twice. Don't ask how many times that has happened to me. No, really, don't ask. It's embarassing.

What I want to know is...does Shelfari have an app for my Droid phone or my IPad, so I could have it handy when I am book shopping? Then it would be perfect. I liked how you could search for related books and authors. And lo and behold, the all-important tagging is alive and well in Shelfari. Now, that I understand tagging, let's play.

I'm afraid though, that Shelfari will be my enabler...I have a terrible weakness for books. A terrible, terrible weakness for books. Someone needs to do an intervention and fast.

Oh well, there are worst things to be addicted too!

Happy reading,
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment