Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 14, 2012

23 Things Project: Thing 18 Mashups

So, I was playing around with the various mash-ups mentioned in the Thing 18 original post and discovered a great way to wile away even more time. Mash-ups are like the RSS feeds, easy to get lost in the discovery. I really liked the Catchy Colors Colr Pickr mash-up. I could see using this mash-up app to create color focused collages and displays for the library. You could take this app and add the chosen photos to the mosaic app and viola, create something wild and crazy to use to highlight books and curriculum topics. I also like the Bookr app. What a great way to allow students freedom to create their own books in the style of their favorite authors! You could have the students create their own photographs and drawing and then create their books based on a character or a plot line or even an author's style.

I explored the trading card app and created my own librarian trading card too! What fun! Check my card out!

Hope you enjoy this,
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment