Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 20, 2012

23 Things Project:Thing 2 & 3 Blogging

Thing 2 and 3: Blogging

How do I feel about blogging? It is a mixed bag of feelings. On the one hand, I really like the idea of creating a journal to showcase my thoughts and feelings. On the other hand, I know me...I am not good at remembering to update my journals, whether they are in a bound journal with pretty paper and sparkly pens or paperless like this one or the one on my library website. Time and procrastination always gets the better of me. I pledge to try to update this blog in a timely manner. After all, I am creating these 23 Things posts for staff development credit from my school district.

I must say that creating a blog through Blogger was an easy process. I had fun tweaking it to fit my interests. I just need to figure out how to add a gadget to link to my Twitter accounts. I have also decided to create this blog to showcase all my interests, not just work related ones. I want to focus on my personal interests as well. The 23 Things Project gave me an opportunity to jump start a project that I have been mulling over for a while now.

To learn more about the 23 Things Projects, check out the link below to the 23 Things Project from Pasadena ISD.

http://pasadena.tx.schoolwebpages.com/education/dept/dept.php?sectionid=10085&

Enjoy my ramblings and start a few of your own (if you dare).


A’ tout รก l’heure,
Debra

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading your books. You always have an interesting story to tell!

    ReplyDelete